Here at HollowAgain I will talk about whatever is on my mind. It may have to do with faith or books or something that I write about in my other blogs, but it also may not. In addition to books I also like movies and music and sports and food. I will probably talk about that stuff.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

HollowAgain: Misc Thoughts

I have been blogging over at The Ekklesia in Southern Maine, and I have also started a book review blog at Reading in Southern Maine, and just over the last couple of months I have begun to write articles as The Portland, ME Religion and Politics Examiner, So it may seem odd and somewhat ridiculous to try and maintain yet another blog, but that is what this will be an attempt to do.

There are two reasons I am going to do this:
  • First - because I have things that I want to say that are not even remotely relevant to either of my other blogs.
  • Second - I have had this blog for years now, and I hate to see it sit around without ever being updated so I wanted to use it for something.

So here at HollowAgain I will talk about whatever is on my mind. It may have to do with faith or books or something that I write about in my other blogs, but it also may not. I would like to start writing a fiction story in serial format, but can't promise that will happen or be worth reading, but it certainly is possible.

In addition to books I also like movies and music and sports. I will probably talk about that stuff.

I don't know how often I will write new stuff here. It may be a lot since I am not going to worry too much about the quality of this material, or it may not be very often at all since I have more serious things I like to spend my time writing about at my other blogs.

No comments: